Primary Care Toolkit for Family Physicians
The College of Family Physicians of Canada
For additional information, see:
- Other Resources under Remuneration;
- Appendix 3: Website Links for Primary Care within Provincial Ministries of Health under Introduction to Toolkit
- Governance Agreements, Ontario Medical Association:
- Governance Agreements and Family Health Groups (FHGs), (summary of current legal issues), http://www.oma.org/pcomm/omr/sep/03legalreport.htm
- Family Health Teams: Advancing Primary Healthcare http://www.health.gov.on.ca/transformation/fht/guides/
- Institute on Governance, http://iog.ca.
- Introducing the Learning Practice – III. Leadership, empowerment, protected time and reflective practice as core contextual conditions, R Rushmer, D Kelly, M Lough, J Wilkinson and HTO Davies, http://www.sdhi.ac.uk/Past_Events/LandD_days/QIinPC3.pdf.
- Introducing the Learning Practice – I. The characteristics of Learning Organizations in Primary Care, R Rushmer, D Kelly, M Lough, J Wilkinson and HTO Davies, http://www.sdhi.ac.uk/Past_Events/LandD_days/QIinPC1.pdf.
- Helping Others - Physician Health, Canadian Medical Association, http://www.cma.ca/index.cfm/ci_id/25560/la_id/1.htm#disruptive
- Provincial Governance Agreements, (most available through provincial medical associations- username and password protected – see Provincial Medical Associations)