Primary Care Toolkit for Family Physicians
The College of Family Physicians of Canada
- GPs Doing a Good Job, J Carvel, The Guardian (UK), Sept 1, 2005, http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,,1560184,00.html
- MOHLTC Agreement Update - Comprehensive Care Model, Ontario Medical Association.
- New Full Service Family Practice Program, British Columbia Medical Association.
- Primary Care Initiative Agreement, April 1, 2003, Alberta Medical Association.
- Primary care and Family Medicine in Canada - A Prescription for Renewal, CFPC, October 2000, http://www.cfpc.ca/English/cfpc/communications/
- Provincial Salary Agreements, (most accessed through provincial medical associations.)
- Ontario Family Health Network - Group Blended Payment System, Ontario Medical Association, see Appendix 1.
- Remunerating Primary Care Physicians: Emerging Directions and Policy Options for Canada, RA Devlin, S Sarma and W Hogg, Healthcare Quarterly, Vol. 9 No. 3, 2006
- Report on Financing the New Model of Family Medicine, SJ Spann, Task Force Report 6, Annals of Family Medicine, 2004; 2:S1-21, http://www.annfammed.org/cgi/reprint/2/suppl_3/s1.
- BC Medical Association’s Handbooks and Guides - http://www.bcma.org/publications-media/handbooks-guides
- Physician Remuneration Methods for Family Physicians in Canada: Expected Outcomes and Lessons Learned, Wranik DW, Durier-Copp M, HCA: Journal of Health Philosophy and Policy, January 2009